Seattle Metropolitan names Queen Anne one of the best places to live in Seattle in 2010!
Seattle Metropolitan magazine has named Queen Anne one of the best Seattle neighborhoods to live in in 2010!
Queen Anne appreciation moment: Here are some of neighborhood’s highlights:
- Queen Anne was named top Seattle neighborhood in 2009 by Seattle magazine
- QA is the oldest neighborhood in Seattle, with 121 of the most historic (and often hidden) stairways–Sunset Magazine thought that was pretty cool!
- We have, arguably, a large array of some of the best restaurants and businesses
- Fun events happen here all the time–like Mobile Chowdown & Michael Jackson ‘Beat It’ & Glee-themed flash mobs!
- We have some pretty awesome Trick-or-treating action around Halloween
- The Queen Anne Farmers Market simply rocks
- You can even spot the occasional zombie…or mob of zombies, as it were
- We’re right in the center of the 6th most walkable city nationwide, plus we’re bikable and climbable too!
- And Seattle Center, EMP, the Space Needle & the waterfront are just down the street
Have another reason why Queen Anne rocks? Share it in the comments below!