Seattle Metropolitan magazine has named Queen Anne one of the best Seattle neighborhoods to live in in 2010!
Queen Anne appreciation moment: Here are some of neighborhood’s highlights:
- Queen Anne was named top Seattle neighborhood in 2009 by Seattle magazine
- QA is the oldest neighborhood in Seattle, with 121 of the most historic (and often hidden) stairways–Sunset Magazine thought that was pretty cool!
- We have, arguably, a large array of some of the best restaurants and businesses
- Fun events happen here all the time–like Mobile Chowdown & Michael Jackson ‘Beat It’ & Glee-themed flash mobs!
- We have some pretty awesome Trick-or-treating action around Halloween
- The Queen Anne Farmers Market simply rocks
- You can even spot the occasional zombie…or mob of zombies, as it were
- We’re right in the center of the 6th most walkable city nationwide, plus we’re bikable and climbable too!
- And Seattle Center, EMP, the Space Needle & the waterfront are just down the street
Have another reason why Queen Anne rocks? Share it in the comments below!