The weather report calls for rain, but let’s hope it stays off long enough for the festivities at the Queen Anne Farmers Market and Interbay Farmers Market today. Check out the schedules for both neighborhood markets below.
At the Queen Anne Farmers Market:
- 3 to 7:30 p.m. – At the Info Tent: Join the kids market treasure hunt, and sign up for the QAFM email list and enoy free veggie seeds!
- 4 p.m. – Chef Kaspar Donier from Kaspar’s Special Events & Catering will dazzle the market with his mixed greens, market vegetables and savory granola tossed with assorted dressings and topped with Mt Townsend Truffle Fromage Blanc and Pound Cake with macerated berries!
- 4:30 p.m. – The Queen Anne Performing Arts Market Singers return, this time under the big tree, to sing more favorites! 5 p.m. – The Peterka Family Band will entertain all with Old Time, Folk, Blues and much more!
- 3 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. – I will be at the market representing Queen Anne View. Swing by to say hello, find out more about the site, add your favorite thing about Queen Anne to a living mural of and by the community, or enter the kids coloring contest.
- Say cheese! Everyone is invited to take an instant picture and help build a living mural of the Queen Anne community.
- Get ready, get set, grab your crayons and color! Kids can also enter a coloring contest by drawing what they love about the farmers market. They’ll be candy, crayons, and the winning drawings (chosen by market staffers) will be published on Queen Anne View! Judging begins at 7 p.m., so swing by from 3 to 6:45 p.m. to enter.
At the Interbay Farmers Market:
- As of 1 p.m. today the Interbay Farmers Market has not yet posted its schedule for today – check back on the website or Facebook page for details closer to the market start time.
As always the Queen Anne Farmers Market is held from 3 to 7:30 p.m. at Queen Anne Ave N and W Crockett. The Interbay Farmers market is held from 3 to 7 p.m. in the Interbay Whole Foods parking lot on 15th.
*Disclosure: Queen Anne View is a sponsor of the Queen Anne Farmers Market.