It’s that time of the week again – both the Queen Anne Farmers Market and brand new Interbay Farmers Market have a bunch of food-centric events planned for their respective markets today. Check out the highlights below.
At the Queen Anne Farmers Market today:
- 4 p.m. – Chef Demo with Jon Rowley (in the Chef Tent)
- 4 p.m. – Live music by Cort Armstrong (in the Music Tent)
- 4 to 7:30 p.m. – Kids market treasure hunt (at the Info Tent)
- Check out recipes from chef demos in prior weeks here.
At the Interbay Farmers Market today:
- 4 p.m. – Cooking demo with Bastille‘s Chef Jason Stoneburner
- Also at the market this week: Silver Springs Creamery, honey from Billy’s Gardens, pork, beef and lamb from Olsen Farms, fresh cannoli from Pasteria Lucchese, green tomato jam and more.
As always the Queen Anne Farmers Market will be happening from 3 to 7:30 p.m. at W Crockett Street and Queen Anne Ave N. The Interbay Farmers Market will be happening from 3 to 7 p.m. in the Interbay Whole Foods parking lot on 15th Ave.
* Queen Anne Farmers Market FreshBoard image by Maggie Cuevas