Local Queen Anne restaurant Grub is closed on Mondays, but the kitchen will be open this Monday, May 12th, helmed by Chef Melissa Nyffeler.
Nyffeler used to run Capitol Hill’s Dinette, a neighborhood favorite that has since closed up shop. While Nyffeler looks for a new permanent home, the country-inspired cuisine continues as a pop up at Grub.
- Shrimp toast, pepper relish, Colatura
- Spring pea soup with crème fraiche
- Smoked halibut & asparagus salad with pickled red onion
- Brined & roasted lamb leg, minty salsa verde, fava beans, crispy fingerlings with green garlic, lemon zest, aioli
- Strawberry in red wine syrup, mascarpone whipped cream & black pepper buttermilk biscuit
As always, thank you to Grub for bringing new tastes and flavors to Queen Anne!