Mercer Alert: Eastbound Mercer closure this weekend
Remember the Mercer closure that was cancelled last weekend? Well, it’s back on for this weekend. Here are the details from SDOT:
Eastbound Mercer Closure– 5am Friday, April 11 to 5am Monday, April 14
- Eastbound Mercer between Dexter and 9th Ave and 9th Ave N between Mercer and Republican
- Travelers heading east on Mercer should take southbound 5th Ave N to Harrison St and eastbound Broad St to reconnect with Mercer.
- During the closure of 9th Ave N between Mercer and Republican streets, travelers heading southbound on 9th Ave N will be required to turn left onto eastbound Mercer and use southbound Westlake Ave N to reach the City Center.
- Traffic on Dexter Ave N will be maintained in both directions at all times.
- The I-5 ramps at Mercer Street, westbound Mercer St, and Broad St will remain open during this work.