Mercer Alert: Eastbound Mercer closure this weekend
Posted on April 11th, 2014 by Editor
Remember the Mercer closure that was cancelled last weekend? Well, it’s back on for this weekend. Here are the details from SDOT:
Eastbound Mercer Closure– 5am Friday, April 11 to 5am Monday, April 14
- Eastbound Mercer between Dexter and 9th Ave and 9th Ave N between Mercer and Republican
- Travelers heading east on Mercer should take southbound 5th Ave N to Harrison St and eastbound Broad St to reconnect with Mercer.
- During the closure of 9th Ave N between Mercer and Republican streets, travelers heading southbound on 9th Ave N will be required to turn left onto eastbound Mercer and use southbound Westlake Ave N to reach the City Center.
- Traffic on Dexter Ave N will be maintained in both directions at all times.
- The I-5 ramps at Mercer Street, westbound Mercer St, and Broad St will remain open during this work.