Mercer Alert: Full weekend closure of Mercer eastbound and southbound 5th Ave N
Posted on February 15th, 2014 by Sara Willy
Reminder – this weekend brings another full weekend closure of eastbound Mercer St and southbound 5th Ave N. Closures begin at 4am Saturday, February 15 an run through 5am Monday, February 17.
- Eastbound Mercer will be fully closed to traffic between 5th A N and Dexter Ave N
- Travelers heading east from 5th Ave N should take Harrison St to eastbound Broad St to reconnect with Mercer at 9th Ave N
- Southbound 5th Ave N will be fully closed to traffic between Roy and Mercer Travelers heading south on 5th Ave N will be detoured to westbound Roy Street and 4th Ave N to reconnect with 5th Ave N via eastbound Mercer
- 5th Ave N will have lane restrictions between Mercer and Harrison streets – one southbound lane and one northbound lane on 5th Ave N will be restricted
- Travelers heading toward I-5 or downtown from Queen Anne should use Queen Anne Ave N
- The sidewalk on the north side of Mercer between 5th Ave N and Dexter Ave N will be closed – pedestrians will be detoured to Broad Street.
- Mercer between I-5 and Broad St, Broad St, Dexter Ave N, Aurora/SR 99 and the I-5 on- and off-ramps at Mercer will remain open during the weekend work.
Click the map below for a larger (pdf) image: