The monthly Uptown Alliance meeting begins at 7pm Thursday at the EXPO Apartments community room (100 Republican St), with a tour of the EXPO building prior to the meeting at 6:30pm.
Peter Hahn, Director of Seattle Department of Transportation (SDOT), is the guest for the evening, and is up first on the agenda after introductions. He’ll be available to discuss future transportation concerns that impact Uptown, such as transportation needs, rail and mass transit, new street connections west and east of Uptown, bicycle safety, street maintenance, the Uptown Greenway, and any other SDOT-related concerns. Bring your topics and questions!
- Greetings & Introductions
- Guest speaker: Peter Hahn, Director, SDOT
- Motion on signatures for new BECU Uptown Alliance account
- Round Robin of topics of concern
- Discussion of meeting schedule for 2013
- Committee Reports: Parks, Public Safety, Urban Design Framework