After postponing its kickoff for the month of January, Seattle’s Best Damn Happy Hour is set to launch this Thursday, February 21st at the Seattle Center Armory.
The evening’s events run from 5pm-8pm every 3rd Thursday, and in addition to cheap food and libations, you can play giant Jenga and mini golf, register to win tickets to concerts and shows at the Seattle Center, and enjoy music spun by guest DJs – first up is DJ Alex from KEXP.
The Happy Hour menu is specially designed to give you a taste of the Armory vendors’ wares at a price-point that’s easy on the wallet. Here’s a sample of what you can get for $5 or less:
- Bigfood: $5 BBQ Trio of Sliders
- MOD Pizza: $3.88 pizzas
- Quincy’s: $3 Salmon Slider or Mini-Burger with Fries
- Skillet Counter: $5 Pulled Pork Fritters with BBQ Coleslaw
- Pie: $4 for 3 Mini-Mini Sweet Pies
- Bean Sprouts Café: $5 Cheese Wazzles
For a full menu, click on the snapshot below:
Entry is free, but you must be 21 or older, and they’ll be checking IDs. Mark your calendars for Seattle’s Best Damn Happy Hour, the third Thursday of every month, and enjoy!