The Uptown Alliance meets tomorrow, Thursday, January 10th at 7pm in the Community Room at Expo Apartments (100 Republican St). It’s an open meeting, anyone can attend.
Included on this month’s agenda:
- Round Robin of topics of concern
- Mercer West Project: Preview of Mercer West Project construction & mitigations, Eric Tweit, SDOT. Includes info on the major bridge construction at Mercer/Aurora.
- Bike Master Plan: Brief review of Bike Master Plan, Uptown, as currently proposed. Comments are welcome.
- Nominations Committee report
- Election of officers for 2013
- Discussion of meeting schedule for 2013
- Future Activities/Decisions:
- Continuing representative to Greater Queen Anne Chamber of Commerce
- Continuing representative on Magnolia/Queen Anne District Council
- Continuing representative on Mercer Corridor Stakeholder Group
- Continuing representative on Downtown Seattle Assn. Public Safety Advisory Group
- Should UA have a member on the Seattle Center Citizens’ Advisory Commission?
- Continuing representation on Seattle Streetcar Alliance
- Seattle Neighborhood Greenways
- Committee Reports