Tomorrow is Small Business Saturday, so plan to get out and celebrate our neighborhood businesses and shop local.
Shopping locally supports our Queen Anne businesses and you never know what you might find that isn’t available at your typical big-box store. Despite the November-y weather we’ve been having, it’ll be a great day to get out, walk the neighborhood, and visit Queen Anne shops and restaurants; a nice break from leftovers!
Another reminder, some of our local businesses are going to have special offers tomorrow. Here’s the latest list – and if you know of any more, or if you’re a business that’d like to be added to this list, let us know. Note: offers are good for Saturday, November 24th only, unless otherwise stated; AmEx card not required:
- Belle Fiore: 10% off all products and gift cards and adding $100 worth of gift card to every $100 purchase in store
- Charley + May Co: 10% off a wide selection of books and stocking stuffers for all customers, complimentary gift wrapping, and a taste from the candy bar
- Chocolopolis: offering free chocolate samples throughout the day + free ground shipping for orders placed on Saturday 11/24 (customers can specify a future ship date)
- el Diablo Coffee Co.: $5 off all merchandise (tshirts, water bottles, etc.)
- Four Winds Artful Living: 20% off everything in stock
- hauteyoga Queen Anne: 5 pass for $50 ($20 savings), 3 month unlimited $320 plus a free Yogitoe towel ($95 savings); Annual membership $950, includes unlimited mat/towel rental ($200 savings); late night special- 1 month unlimited for 9:15pm classes only for $35
- Mimisan Natural Nail Spa: offering classic mani and pedi for $50 (regular $65)
- Nancy’s Sewing Basket: $5 off when you spend $25.00 or more with a coupon accessible online
- Pink Ginger: 10% off if you mention you saw this Queen Anne View blog post
- Queen Anne Frame & Avenue Arts: 10% off custom framing & gifts
- Three Birds Home & Gifts: coupons for 10% off any regularly priced item for the month of December
- Wessco Blinds – 50% off install when you purchase Hunter Douglas blinds — good for the entire week following the Saturday event