Monday is Le Rêve’s second anniversary, and to celebrate two years on Queen Anne, the bakery and café has special offers all week. Le Rêve has been a great addition to the neighborhood, and owner Andrea Nakata feels fortunate to be celebrating two years in business.
Le Rêve has secured a large following of loyal customers – they were super-busy this past Saturday at 11am, with patrons spilling out onto the front porch on a cold but sunny weekend morning. Congratulations is in order for Le Rêve – and you can do so in person while partaking of the celebration festivities the bakery and cafe has planned for the week!
I asked Le Rêve owner Andrea Nakata about her learnings from two years in business on Queen Anne, and she emphasized the importance of a loyal customer base – further cementing that patronizing our local merchants is what keep them in business and thriving.
According to Nakata:
And, looking forward, Nakata plans to continue its focus on great customer service while leveraging the heritage of Le Rêve’s new pastry chef:
To celebrate its anniversary and thank customers for their support, Le Rêve has celebration activities planned all week, starting tomorrow, Monday, November 12 – the day that marks 2 years – and continuing through Friday, November 16:
- Monday, Nov 12: free cake 1-3pm
- Tuesday, Nov 13: Meet and Greet (plus try new desserts) with Chef Rogerio, Le Rêve’s new Pastry Chef, 10-11am and also meet Antoaneta, Le Rêve’s featured artist of the month
- Wednesday, Nov 14: Coffee Cupping with award winning Micro-Roaster of the Year, Olympia Coffee Roasting Company, to try Le Rêve’s latest blends of coffee, 10-11am
- Thursday, Nov 15: Afternoon Tea with a French-inspired menu from 1-3pm (reservations required)
- Friday, Nov 16: Happy Hour and Live Music, 4-6pm