Le Rêve Bakery & Cafe Celebrates its 2nd Anniversary All Week Long
Posted on November 11th, 2012 by Sara Willy
Monday is Le Rêve’s second anniversary, and to celebrate two years on Queen Anne, the bakery and café has special offers all week. Le Rêve has been a great addition to the neighborhood, and owner Andrea Nakata feels fortunate to be celebrating two years in business.
Le Rêve has secured a large following of loyal customers – they were super-busy this past Saturday at 11am, with patrons spilling out onto the front porch on a cold but sunny weekend morning. Congratulations is in order for Le Rêve – and you can do so in person while partaking of the celebration festivities the bakery and cafe has planned for the week!
I asked Le Rêve owner Andrea Nakata about her learnings from two years in business on Queen Anne, and she emphasized the importance of a loyal customer base – further cementing that patronizing our local merchants is what keep them in business and thriving.
According to Nakata:
And, looking forward, Nakata plans to continue its focus on great customer service while leveraging the heritage of Le Rêve’s new pastry chef:
To celebrate its anniversary and thank customers for their support, Le Rêve has celebration activities planned all week, starting tomorrow, Monday, November 12 – the day that marks 2 years – and continuing through Friday, November 16:
- Monday, Nov 12: free cake 1-3pm
- Tuesday, Nov 13: Meet and Greet (plus try new desserts) with Chef Rogerio, Le Rêve’s new Pastry Chef, 10-11am and also meet Antoaneta, Le Rêve’s featured artist of the month
- Wednesday, Nov 14: Coffee Cupping with award winning Micro-Roaster of the Year, Olympia Coffee Roasting Company, to try Le Rêve’s latest blends of coffee, 10-11am
- Thursday, Nov 15: Afternoon Tea with a French-inspired menu from 1-3pm (reservations required)
- Friday, Nov 16: Happy Hour and Live Music, 4-6pm