Queen Anne Community Council Meets Tonight, New Queen Anne Helpline Director on Agenda
Posted on November 7th, 2012 by Sara Willy
The Queen Anne Community Council meets tonight, Wednesday Nov 6, at 7:30pm at Queen Anne Manor. In addition to the regularly scheduled committee reports, the new Queen Anne Helpline director, Lisa Moore, is on the agenda.
No additional information was provided by the QACC, but as always, everyone is welcome and there are 10 minutes set aside up-front for public comments.
7:30 – Treasurer’s Report
7:35- Public Comments
7:45- Queen Anne Helpline- Lisa Moore, Director
8:15- Committee Reports (next individual meetings called out below)
– LURC/Planning – next meeting 11/19, 7pm, Queen Anne Manor
– Transportation – next meeting 11/28, 7pm, Queen Anne Manor
– Parks – next meeting 11/13, 7pm, Queen Anne Manor
– Neighbors in action – no individual meeting planned
– District Council
– NAC – next meeting 11/21, 4:30pm, Port Headquarters
– Social Issues
– Police & Crime
– New Business
The next Queen Anne/Magnolia District Council meeting is scheduled for November 12, 7pm, at the Magnolia Community Council, and the next QACC meeting will be on December 5th.