The City of Seattle is looking for feedback from you regarding what you think is important and what their priorities should be for the 2013-2014 budget. We should all be taking this, especially after the last few articles in the Seattle Times regarding increase in Sewer rates and the Council backed increase for City Light.
The budget survey’s 19 questions include:
- What priorities do you believe local government should focus on?
- How safe do you feel in your neighborhood?
- How satisfied are you with the city government services you receive?
- Do you believe city government is responsive to the needs of Seattle’s most vulnerable?
- The Mayor will present his budget proposal to the City Council on September 24 at 2 p.m. The Council must then move quickly to scrutinize the proposal, craft amendments and reach a final balanced budget by the middle of November.
The website for the survey is here.