Where: Metropolitan Market on Mercer
When: Thursday September 13th @ 7pm
• Round Robin of your current issues for Uptown
• Jon Scholes, Downtown Seattle Association: The Center City School
funding on the upcoming Seattle School District Levy
• Rick Hooper, Co-Pres. Uptown Alliance on affordable housing in Uptown
• Mercer West Project: SDOT staff on the noise waiver for Mercer West
construction; time-line; future traffic delays
• Don Harper, QACC Parks Chair.: Progress and draft design for Smith
Cove West Yard Waterfront Park. This probably new waterfront park
would be accessible to Uptowners via the Myrtle Edwards and Elliott
Bay waterfront trails.
• Committee Reports
Need to discuss 38 dollars per year fee to renew Uptown Alliance dot
Com domain name.
- They would also like to remind the neighborhood that the FREE clothing exchange is this Saturday, September 15th in Counterbalance Park.
- Want to stay up-to-date with the Mercer Mess? Check out this website for info.
- The Uptown Alliance has their next meeting October 11th, 7pm, at Metropolitan Market