There’s nothing like Thursdays at the Queen Anne Farmers Market. Check out what’s going on this week:
Thursday, July 29
- 3 to 5 p.m.—Music by Tinker’s Dram
- 4 p.m.—Chef Demo with Natalie Divergigeles of the 5 Spot
- 5:30 p.m.—Special Event: Join a live taping of the food and comedy podcast Spilled Milk with food writers and authors Matthew Amster-Burton, of Hungry Monkey, and Molly Wizenberg, of Orangette.net and A Homemade Life.
- 6 to 7 p.m.—Music by Dustin James
- 6 p.m.—Gluten-Free Cooking Demo with Jeanne Sauvage of Four Chickens
The featured nonprofit this week is the Queen Anne Community Center. As always the market will be from 3 to 7 p.m. on W. Crockett Street at Queen Anne Ave N.